Treasure Hunt : Escape Game
The Treasure Hunt is a digital game that is played as a team (up to 5 players per team, unlimited number of teams).
The objective: Find the treasure of a mysterious island before the other teams. To do this, players have 60 minutes to solve riddles as a team (adaptable playing time).
The teams compete with each other: the team’s score depends on the number of correct answers, but also on the time it takes to solve the riddles.
How it works ?
- Each participant receives an email for the quest
- Team members connect simultaneously through the video conferencing solution of their choice (Zoom, Teams, Google Meet…)
- Each team member opens and logs in to the game app
- Players solve the riddles together as fast as possible using the file received by email and the scan function of the game app
- Each team member enters the answer on the application to validate each step of the game
Why this activity ?
The challenge for companies today:
- Maintain a link between the teams, despite the distances
- Include all company employees in this process
- Strengthen the feeling of belonging to the company to create the commitment and motivation, necessary today and with a view to the recovery
AirTeamBuilding, how it works
Answer in less than 3 hours
Explore other activities